The Chequers Fowlmere IS OPEN outside in the garden & in the marquee
Wednesday: Open 12-9:30PM
Thursday: Open 12-9:30PM
Friday: Open 12-9:30PM
Saturday: Open 12-9:30PM
Sunday: Open 12-7PM
Monday: Closed Tuesday: Closed
Please find more information regarding our COVID-19 measures and what to expect when visiting The Chequers.
The Chequers is re-open, what can you expect?
- Mostly outside drinking & dining, we have a large marquee for shelter and 2 or 3 tables available in our lounge area.
- Please note in line with government policy our maximum group size is 6 people.
- We are open Wednesday through to Sunday
- Entrance to The Chequers will be through the carpark directly in to the garden. There will be a hygiene station set up near the garden entrance so that you can sanitise on arrival. Tables in the tent are first come first serve, so if you don't have a reservation you can grab a seat and get ordering.
- You will need to place your order through our website, not directly to staff. There are ordering instructions on the website and in the garden, but you will need a device with wifi, and you will need to pay online (we are going cashless)
- Our staff will deliver the food and drink to a designated 'drop table' close to where you're sitting. You will then need to get up and collect it. If you'd like another drink, or dessert, then that is again ordered through the online system.
- Toilets will be open on a 1 in, 1 out basis with a one way system in place. The queue must remain outside, so please be patient during peak times and follow the signs and instructions.