Eat Out To Help Out
If online ordering isn't something you're familiar with or if you have any trouble using this ordering system please let a member of staff know so that we can help you right away. It's designed to be quick and easy, so fingers crossed!
How to order?
- Join The Chequers wifi, there is no password required and it should have good signal throughout the garden
- Click on the 'See Menu & Order' button.
- ENTER YOUR TABLE NUMBER
- This will take you an online menu. Everything is broken down in to categories, like beer, wine, main meals, desserts etc. Just like on amazon or other online shops you can select the item you want and add it to your basket.
- When you're ready to order you must click on the basket icon and that will take you to the secure check out page. You will need to enter card details, but only the first time. So if you order a round of drinks on arrival, later on when you order your food you should be able to click through the checkout process fairly quickly and easily.
- Please remember that as soon as you order items, we will start to prepare them. So, if you fancy a few drinks before you eat then just order rounds of drinks to start with, and place the food order when you're ready. If you would like a main meal followed by a dessert, please don't order your puddings until you're ready for them to be prepared.
- If you'd like a drink top up during your time at The Chequers, please just jump right on to the online menu and order to your hearts content. You don't need to order everything at once, but if there are a few of you, you may like to consider a 4 pint jug of beer rather than a pint, and a bottle rather than a glass of wine, so that you hopefully you don't run dry!
In the pub? Order here...
Looking for Backdoor Bistro takeaway food? Order below... (50% Rishi Meal Deal discount does not apply to take away food)
Tuesday: Open 12-2:30 & 5-10PM
Wednesday: Open 12-2:30 & 5-10PM
Thursday: Open 5-10PM
Friday: Open 12-11PM
Saturday: Open 12-11PM
Sunday: Open 12-7PM
Important information to keep our staff and customers safe. Please read.